February 9, 2015
HETTON LYONS COUNTRY PARK, HETTON-LE-HOLE DH5 0RH
Each leg 2 laps – 2.22 miles in total
Hosted by Houghton Harriers
12-00 4 leg Relay
– Senior Women
– Veteran Women (Over 35)
– Veteran Men (Over 50)
1-15 6 leg Relay
– Senior Men
– Veteran Men (Over 40)
1. Only clubs affiliated to NECAA may compete in the Championships.
2. All team members must be first claim members of the club that they represent.
3. Guest teams may only compete with advance invitation from the NECAA Road Running Committee.
4. Senior Men and Over 40 Veteran Men’s teams will consist of six runners.
Veteran Men must be 40 on the day of the race.
5. Women’s and Over 50 Veteran Men’s teams will consist of four runners. Veteran Women must be 35 on the day of the race.
6. All runners must be at least 15 years old on the day of the race.
7. Runners can only compete in one category and can only run one leg.
8. NECAA medals will be awarded to the first three clubs in each championship category. (Only one set of medals can be won by a club in each category.)
9. The Royal Signals Trophy will be awarded to the first team in the Senior Men’s Championship.
10. Teams must be declared 30 minutes before the start of the race.
11. The organisers reserve the right to delay the start time or to postpone the race, if necessary.
12. Clubs knowingly fielding ineligible athletes may be banned from future Championships.
Posted in Uncategorized 3 years ago